Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Out and About!

It has been a while since I last posted, but I am happy to report that we have been out and about DOING SOMETHING!
We have been to Maine on Trek where we dressed up in pioneer clothes and pushed hand carts for 24 miles.  Now you may think this sound like torture, but it was a wonderful experience.  We were outside enjoying nature, getting some or maybe a lot of exercises and making great friends.  I found it interesting that many of the young people we were with enjoyed the quiet time without their cell phones or MP3 players the best.  Hmmm
We now have our family here visiting and we are off on more adventures!  So I am happy to say that the lack of posting is a result of getting out there and living.
I hope you have an adventurous week, I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment