Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Better Day!

Yesturday was a complete No good, very bad day
I have these every once and a while. You know the kind, the one where nothing seems to go your way, and really it doesn't matter what did go right, you wouldn't recognize it anyway?  That was the day I was having.  I am hopeful that today will be better.  Because Today I will remember to write in my gratitude journal, I will remember to get the sleep I need and I will remember to stop comparing myself with others around me.  I will work on being the best version of me I can be and I will focus on the good and the positive.  There is so much of it.  I will remeber the lessons I have learned over the past few months and put that knowledge to work. 
Yes, today will be a better day, and I am looking forward to it!
I hope you have a better day, I know I plan to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn, We have a little in common , I had such a wonderful day at church on Sunday With all my brothers & sisters . When I got home I got a devastating phone call . I guess the horror of it set in on Monday. I wont write it here , but I will tell you next time in church . I guess I am making it sound to horid, but I also know Heavenly Father will look after things. It makes me so much less fearful of the outcome . I am having a better day today . I am right now looking for a visit from the Missionaries . They are dropping by before they go back to Bathurst. Thank You for your wish for a better day I wish it for you also. It is getting late in the day so I hope you are having a better day.

    ReplyDelete