Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Confession!

I am writing this as my dear son, Jacob, is watching Ramona and Beezus.  Yes, summer has begun and we are having a bit of a set back.  Yesterday was worse.  I have to say I am extremely disappointed in myself.
Our camping trip was fun. We went with another family and besides a little rain, all went well.  The down side of such a trip is the clean up afterward.  Which brings us back to the movie mayhem.  Jacob is much better at making the mess than he is at cleaning it up.
But I am not deterred from our goal.  We will just get back up and begin again.  That is what we always do when we have a set back. 
So...the plan this afternoon is to clean up the lunch dishes, complete with lots of bubbles and than a mural painting adventure in the back yard, maybe the 'longest picture in the world'?  I believe that is a great new beginning. 
We have begun the treasure hunt, but with the rule that they must do it together and everyone going in different directions it has been difficult to work on.  I guess it really will take the whole summer!
Tomorrow is full of therapists visiting Jacob and Nathan heading to PEI for a Youth Conference.  Next week should be calmer.
But until then we will take it one day at a time.
I hope you have wonderful new beginnings, I know I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment