Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Really?!

I am off on an adventure without my family this week end.  A dear friend of mine and I are getting away from the daily grind for some exploring and a change of pace.  I am looking forward to it.  It is always tricky to get this kind of thing organized, but well worth it when I can come home renewed and refreshed ready once more, to be the Mom and wife I hope to be.
But before I go I have to tell you about booking the motel.  The woman we went through to get the room asked of course what kind of room we wanted and if we wanted an extra T.V!  Now come on, really?  Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't understand why I would spend all of this time, energy and money to get away to a new city full of adventure just to get there and sit in front of the television, my own at that.  That would sure save on the interacting. Wouldn't want to have to talk or decide together what to watch!  Maybe if I was taking my children, even then 'cause isn't a vacation all about the people you are with?
Needless to say, we did not get the extra T.V and  I hope the standard one that comes with the room doesn't get turned on much, if at all.
I hope you have a TV free week end!  I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment