Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh! The Choices We Choose!

I received an email yesterday from an incredible friend of mine.  She is amazing to me.  She has three active children, she is going to university and taking crazy courses, she makes time to sell her wares at a farmers market a couple of times a year and she is now learning how to spin wool!  Talk about Limitless.  I will have to ask her how much time she spends in front of the tube.  I imagine it's not much, if any! It seems to me that she has made some amazing choices in her life and although hard at times, she is doing incredible things!
It was her email that informed me that this coming week is "Screen Free Week"! There is a link at the bottom of this post to a site (Please note I have no affiliation with this site, but only thought it might get you started.  I am not suggesting you purchase anything from this site, unless you feel to. There are other sites with many great ideas free of charge!) So the challenge for next week is to go Screen Free! Since that includes the computer, I will be refraining from posting next week, or checking emails and facebook! 
If you haven't been able to join us yet on our adventure, next week might be a great opportunity to see just what is possible!  Make it fit you.  If you need to check emails for work, check them, but maybe leave facebook alone for the week.  Maybe just starting with the T.V works best...You decide, you make the choice, but try something!!  Get your family involve and perhaps your friends and neighbours!  Be open to the possibility of possibilities! 
I hope have choose to join us! Have a Choice Day!  I plan to!

“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.” ~Wayne Dyer~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment