Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not Much to Write, I've Got to Get Back to Hanging Out With the Kids!

The sun is shining again!  We just had yet another winter storm, which normally would have been exciting for the kids, but they are already out of school for March Break!
Good ole march break!  A week to regroup, rest and just hang out doing whatever you so desire!  Many have headed South for some sun, others are heading to the local ski hill to take in a few days of hitting the slopes.  We are just taking it easy at home.  Bowling later today, swimming tomorrow, snow shoeing, puzzles, playing games, snow sculptures, Hawaiin party and a trip to Halifax.  I love having the kids around.  Every year seems to get better and better! 
Nathan is continuing with his studies!  Just finished reading one of the 39 Clue books and is looking up the places and events that were mentioned in the book!! I love that boy!!  He has inspired me to do some studying of my own! 
Mackenzie is doing her own thing, hanging out with her brothers.  Just happy to have the freedom to do nothing!
Jacob has been sick again, but is better today! He is enjoying the time in his P.J's and playing with his sister!
Well I better get back to it, you know, doing NOTHING!!!!
Hope you have a relaxing day, I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment