Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Falling Off the Wagon!

Well it finally happened, we fell off the wagon!  Yesterday was a snow day, the first real one of the year and it was also the 4th day of Jacob being sick.  Poor guy.  So after trying to juggle it all I broke down and threw in a movie for Jacob- Bob the Builder!  Sadly it didn't end there!  It worked so well that I put in another one for him after that, until, yes you guessed it, the whole day was filled with him watching movies!!!  AHHHH!!!
That being said, after spending 3 days of doing nothing but snuggle and hold him, I think he was fine.  In fact he was quite enjoying it!  It gave me the time to finish a puzzle and have a good visit with Nathan and go through 9 bags of clothes with Mackenzie!  (Yes 9!  she replaced her whole wardrobe!)
At the end of the day I laid my head down on my pillow feeling great that I had spent some quality time with Nathan and Mackenzie but feeling that I had hardly even seen Jacob, let alone connected.  Oh well it is all a balancing act.
Since Jacob is home again today and I will be spending the next 2 days at an overnight appointment with him, I think the balance is working. I can't feel too badly about it.
Hope you have a balanced day!  I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment