Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to Lighten Up!

Okay, it's time to lighten up.  I can see that I've been a bit too serious over the past few posts.  It's Friday after all and it is time to have some fun!!  So what are you doing this week end?  Do you have some fun plans made?
My dear Husband, Colin, is coming home tonight after being away for the week!  My hope is to have all the gruelling house work done so that my family can just play all week end!  I hope to get out in the snow, eat some yummy food, get down to the water to see what we can see.  I've heard rumours that there might be some seals around!  Just spend some quality time together! 
I was talking to friend last night about the different types of people.  We decide that we are those who like to be at home and with our family.  There is nothing I like more then to spend time with my family.  And luck for me, my kids don't mind hanging out with their dear old parents!  I am not sure how long this will last, but for now I plan to enjoy every minute of it!  In the blink of an eye they will be gone and a new chapter will...Oops. sorry, I forgot, I am lightening up! hehehe
But really time is fleeting and I am excited that we have chosen to pause a bit, turn off the noise and have some fun together!  Hope you have a Wonderful week end!  I plan to!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    You really are awsome!
    I have just finished reading all of your posts. I'm cleaning all of the back log of emails and course material.
    You are definitely courageous in your endeavour.
    Here's a perspective for ya...
    I am a child of generation TV, and at 44, have discovered that I am not alone with a feeling of discontent. I know this because I am in group therapy with about 20 others that struggle with themselves. The theme all seems to be the same... We feel as though we are not finding fulfillment out of our lives. Its like we are operating on auto pilot.
    Could it be that this generation of ours, the television faithful, have diminished our conscious brain power... I feel there is something to this.
    I shall ponder this further and get back to ya.
    Keep doing it!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FlyinD, I think you might be onto something! I like where you are going with it and hope to hear more!
    The question is what are we going to do with this info? Are we brave enough to let go of what we know, what is comfortable at least in the sense that we are familiar with it, or are we just going to keep on doing what we are doing and wonder why we aren't happy and content?
    I just can't get over the change in just one month! It is worth the change!
    Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete