Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watch Your Head!

I was reminded last night of the power of media.  It has the power to get inside your head and put stuff there that you would never normally put there.  I went to a movie and really should have walked out.  I closed my eyes through many parts and kept thinking it has got to get better, but goodness some of the stuff that I did see will be stuck in my head forever. Yuck!
I feel as though I was assaulted and I was the one who waked down the dark alley and then stood there instead of running to safety. 
We have amazing minds! Think about what your brain does in just one second!  Incredible!  I want to be more careful with mine. I am careful to wear a helmet when I get on my bike or go snowmobiling, but I want to protect it from the filth that is out there too.  So I am making a vow not to watch any movie with a rating over PG.  Even PG can be questionable these days.  And not just for the year, for the rest of my life.  I am worth that!
I hope you have a great day and watch your head!  I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment