Pages

Being Together!

Being Together!
All of us!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yesterday's adventures with Jacob were wonderful!  We didn't do much of what I posted we would because he decide on a different plan!  We made yummy cookies~with him telling me to add skor bits, M&M's, pumpkin seeds, and a big chocolate kiss on the top!  Then we read one book, Andrew's Loose Tooth by Robert Munsch, we ate lunch, scrap booked a couple of pages for Mackenzie and played with blocks.

Jacob is pushing the "switch with the beater up~ not a good thing!

Jacob has a switch that we hook up to a Power link so that he can turn whatever is plugged into it on!  He had some fun with it!  Hitting it when the beater was up instead of down in the bowl!   





Helping to add the kisses!


We made them big and they are SO Yummy!



Focusing hard to push the stickers in place!




Adding the Glue!
 
Jacob getting ready to use his switch

It was truly a great day with the focus all on him! I am glad that I didn't try to do anything else but be with him.  My house is now in a bit of ciaos, but it was worth the happy boy I had and the great big hug I got from him in the afternoon.  Really this whole week has been about Jacob.  I spent the day at school with him on Tuesday and I just returned from a field trip to local SPCA. What a gift!  I'm not going much but I will post some pictures of our day yesterday. 
Hope you have a great day!  I plan to!


Jacob is Knocking down my tower~he thinks he is so funny!

His choices for  yummy cookies!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment